The Importance of the Stanford University Application Essay
The University of Stanford is one of the most popular Ivy League institutions that you can apply to study at. It is also the most selective with an acceptance rate of less than 5% each year. But getting in will open up a world of opportunities to you. The University has been around since 1885 and its alumni and faculty have created businesses that would make it the 10th largest economy in the world. Answering the Stanford application essay well is one of the most important factors in the requirements that you must submit and your chance of acceptance. While you will need to have good grades and test scores you will be competing against many others who will be equally as well gifted as you. So your Stanford college application essay will be one way that you can show that you are an outstanding choice. However, writing that attention-grabbing and highly effective essay to answer their writing prompt questions is not going to be easy at all.
Our specialized writing services have been helping students with their college application essay questions Stanford for many years. Our service is able to provide you with help through an expert that will totally understand what the committee members will be looking for within your application essay for Stanford. All of the help that they provide is done in full contact with you and to a standard that will fully satisfy your expectations at all times.
What Are the Stanford Application Essay Prompt Questions?
It is very important that you start early on your Stanford essay prompt application as you really do need to ensure that all of your essays are going to make you stand out, you are going to be competing against many other very gifted students. The aim is to make yourself as unique as possible and be as attention-grabbing as possible through your writing.
Applications are made through either the Common Application or the Coalition Application services. Each of these has their own requirements for application essays which will be reviewed by the admissions committee in the same way as any other university. You are also required to answer 3 supplementary essay questions that are specific to Stanford:
- Common application essay prompts; you are required to answer just one of the 7 possible questions that are listed. Your essay must be between 250 and 650 words in length and will need to clearly answer the prompt that you are working too.
- Coalition application essay prompts; you have 5 different prompts to choose from within this route and just one should be selected for answering. Your answer should be from 300 to 550 words in length and capable of showing just how unique you are and suited to the university.
Stanford Short Essays; these are the specific essays that are required by the university and will be found through the coalition or common application process. You must answer all three questions with between 100 and 250 words:
- The Stanford community is deeply curious and driven to learn in and out of the classroom. Reflect on an idea or experience that makes you genuinely excited about learning. They will want to know more about why you are excited about learning and what you hope to gain from it.
- Virtually all of Stanford’s undergraduates live on campus. Write a note to your future roommate that reveals something about you or that will help your roommate and us know you better. Everyone has something that is unique about them, the important thing is to demonstrate why this is important to study at Stanford.
- Tell us about something that is meaningful to you, and why? The keyword here is to explain why and the effect that it has on you.
How Can We Help with Your Stanford Essay Prompt Application?
Your application essay for Stanford whether the short essays or the application essay need to be written in a way that will show just how unique you are. You have to be able to come up with a piece of writing that is going to be a breath of fresh air when compared to many of the others that are going to be read. Using our professional services for your college application essay Stanford will provide you with that edge that you need to shine.
Whether you are answering the UC application essay prompt or the ones for Stanford you will always be provided with a writer that has many years of experience with applications to your targeted college. They will have the knowledge required to fully understand what they are looking for and also the writing skills to craft a response that will be able to fully engage and impress the reader. All of the writing that we provide is done from scratch with a plagiarism report provided. We also provide you with free proofreading and will always deliver your support on time and to a standard that will meet your expectations. You can order from us with complete confidence as we guarantee your full satisfaction with your applications essays for Stanford or we will refund your money.