How Important Is the University of California Application Essay Prompts?
Getting into the University of California is not going to be an easy task no matter how good your grades are or what course you hope to follow. The University of California accepts around just 18% of those applying to its 10 campuses. So if you want to be one of the over 250,000 students at this widespread university you will have to do your work to make your application really make you memorable so that you are selected. Answering the college essay prompts prompt well is going to be key to helping you to gain a place.
Your grades and other qualifications may be very similar to others so your essays will be the only method you have of getting yourself noticed. Answering them in a way that will help you to stand out from your competition, however, is not going to be easy, however. Our specialized services for answering UC application essay have been supporting students for more than 5 years across the country and from beyond. We have helped many students with their applications including transfer students and those on student exchange. We can provide your support through subject qualified experts that will know just how you should be answering the UC application prompt so that you will have the highest chance of gaining a place to study at this university.
What Is the UC Application Essay Prompt?
Answering the UC application personal statement prompt well is going to significantly boost your chances of gaining a place. You are required to provide answers to just 4 of the 8 universities of California application essay prompts and each should be no more than 350 words in length. The aim of the questions is to allow hem to better understand who you are and how well you will fit into their university. Each UC application prompt is weighted the same and your answer will be personal to you and not something that you can simply copy to find the “right” answer to.
The following are the UC application prompt advice essays that you can choose from for your application:
- Describe an example of your leadership experience in which you have positively influenced others, helped resolve disputes or contributed to group efforts over time. This can cover any form of leadership within your family, extracurricular activities or school. Clearly demonstrate how you used your leadership skills, what the problem was that you overcame, and the final outcome.
- Every person has a creative side, and it can be expressed in many ways: problem-solving, original and innovative thinking, and artistically, to name a few. Describe how you express your creative side. Show how you solved a problem or achieved something through your creative skills. Show how those skills influence you and what effect they may have on your future career choices.
- What would you say is your greatest talent or skill? How have you developed and demonstrated that talent over time? Is this a talent that you have developed over time or is it a natural talent? You need not have received awards or recognition for the skill but you do need to be able to demonstrate why it is important to you.
- Describe how you have taken advantage of a significant educational opportunity or worked to overcome an educational barrier you have faced. If you show how you have overcome a barrier demonstrate what you have achieved and how and of course why it is important to you. If you have taken advantage of an opportunity show what it was and how it has improved you.
- Describe the most significant challenge you have faced and the steps you have taken to overcome this challenge. How has this challenge affected your academic achievement? The challenge can be from any aspect of your life within home or school. Clearly, show how you have overcome it and what the actual effects have been on you.
- Think about an academic subject that inspires you. Describe how you have furthered this interest inside and/or outside of the classroom. Do you have a specific subject area that you have a real passion for? How have you pursued that passion? Have you undertaken summer schooling, internships, volunteer work in this area? Are you going to continue to follow your passion and how?
- What have you done to make your school or your community a better place? Clearly, defining the problem that you tackled and why it was important. Show what you have done and what the outcome was and how you have learned from the experience.
- Beyond what has already been shared in your application, what do you believe makes you stand out as a strong candidate for admission to the University of California? If there is something about you that you really want to share that you feel will make you an excellent choice for admission then this is the opportunity for you to show off.
We Can Help Answer Your UC College Application Essay Prompt
Our college statement of purpose advice is provided through specialists that have been helping students such as you for many years. They know precisely what the committee will be searching for within your answers and have the writing and English skills required to help you to craft responses that are going to be attention-grabbing enabling you to stand out from your competition.
All of our help is covered by a full satisfaction money back guarantee so you can confident that you will get the support that you need to happily submit answers to the prompts that will be effective. All writing is delivered to you on time with a full plagiarism report to show that it is unique to you and also free formatting and proofreading to ensure that there are no errors.