Just How Important Is Your New York University Application Essay?
If you are looking for a city-based campus with its heart in Manhattan then New York University is the one for you. It does, however, have two satellite campuses that you can apply to within Shanghai and also Abu Dhabi if you are looking to study elsewhere. The university hosts over 50 thousand students and has produced some 38 Nobel Prize Winners. It is an increasingly competitive university and currently admits just around a third of those applying. Your NYU application essay is, therefore, a vital part of your submission if you want to get yourself noticed. Many of the other applicants are going to be similarly qualified with similar test scores to you so your NYU admission essay is often the only opportunity that you will get to make your submission different. To stand out you will have to spend an additional time of your essay and avoid submitting anything that the committee will already have read a hundred times before. Our professional application essay writing service has the experience and the qualified staff required to help you to make a submission that is going to be able to give you a significant edge.
Whether you need help with a Stanford application essay or you are making NYU applications you can be sure that you will be paired with a specialist that fully understands the precise expectations of your essays. We always ensure that you will be fully satisfied with the support that we provide when applying to any state university.
What Is the NYU Application Essay
Your application to New York University will require you to use the common application process no matter where you are applying from or which campus and course you wish to attend. In addition to the specific NYU application essay prompt, the common application will also require you to provide answers to one of the following prompts. Your answer should be between 250 and 650 words in length:
- Some students have a background, identity, interest or talent that is so mean they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
- The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
- Reflect on a time when you questioned or challenged a belief or idea. What prompted your thinking? What was the outcome?
- Describe a problem you’ve solved or a problem you’d like to solve. It can be an intellectual challenge, a research query, an ethical dilemma — anything that is of personal importance, no matter the scale. Explain its significance to you and what steps you took or could be taken to identify a solution.
- Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others.
- Describe a topic, idea, or concept you find so engaging that it makes you lose all track of time. Why does it captivate you? What or who do you turn to when you want to learn more?
- Share an essay on any topic of your choice. It can be one you’ve already written, one that responds to a different prompt, or one of your own design.
You will also have to consider your answer to the New York University application essay which is a single essay of up to 400 words in length. This additional essay has only one prompt that you must answer:
“We would like to know more about your interest in NYU. We are particularly interested in knowing what motivated you to apply to NYU and more specifically, why you have applied or expressed interest in a particular campus, school, college, program, and/or area of study? If you have applied to more than one, please tell us why you are interested in each of the campuses, schools, colleges, or programs to which you have applied. You may be focused or undecided, or simply open to the options within NYU’s global network; regardless, we want to understand – Why NYU?”
When answering this NYU college application essay prompt you must bear in mind that they are asking more than one question:
- Why do you want to study at NYU?
- What specific program do you want to study?
You only have 400 words so answering this NYU college application essay prompt effectively will require very concise writing. When explaining why you want to study at NYU you need to be precise in your answer. Telling them you are interested in “research opportunities” is too broad an answer. Also, remember that many others are going to tell them that they “enjoy city life” so try to find something totally unique to you. As to your major for study you need to clearly explain how and why you are interested in it.
We Can Help Answer College Application Essay Prompts New York University
Whether you are in need of help with the specific New York University essay prompt or one of the common application prompts our experts are able to help you. When you come to us for help you will always get to work with a specialist that fully understands the process of application for NYU. They will know what the admissions committee wants to see from your essays and how to craft it in a way that will make you stand out.
Our experts have the writing and English skills required to create outstanding essays that will be totally unique to you. All writing is delivered on time and covered by our full satisfaction money back guarantee. We also provide you with free formatting, free proofreading, and formatting all for a highly competitive price.