Why Is It Important How You Answer the Boston University Application Essay Prompt?
Ranked at number 32 in the world Boston University is not an easy university to get into. It is the biggest employer in Boston and looks after 33,000 students with a very high level of research activity. Less than 30% of applicants, however, will get a place when they apply so it is very important that you are able to make your application stand out. Answering the Boston University essay prompt well is therefore very important if you are going to have any chance of being selected. Often the other parts of your application are fairly similar to other applicants so you have to find a way to differentiate yourself and this is through a well-written Boston College application essay. Your well-written essay is the best way to make yourself memorable for when the decisions are made. Our personal statement writing help is able to provide you with some of the best support that you will find online in this area.
No matter where you are applying from an Ivy League college to answer the Harvard essay prompt to your application for Boston College we will always ensure that you are working with a true expert in your area. Our experts have been working with us for many years and we are confident in their ability to provide you with an application that will make you shine.
What Is the Boston University Essay Prompt?
You cannot rely on the tradition of legacy admissions to get into a college or university anymore. You will need to get in on your own merits and that means answering the Boston University application essay prompt perfectly and in a way that is going to catch the eye of the admissions committee. Only by showing that you are an ideal selection will you have a good chance of being chosen. Answering your essays in the same boring way that everyone else is likely to do will just make you blend in with the crowd.
Your application to Boston is made through the common application. This in itself provides you with a set of 7 essay prompts from which you will need to choose just one to write about. The essay for the common app should be between 250 and 650 words in length and can be chosen from any of the following:
- Some students have a background, identity, interest or talent that is so mean they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
- The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
- Reflect on a time when you questioned or challenged a belief or idea. What prompted your thinking? What was the outcome?
- Describe a problem you’ve solved or a problem you’d like to solve. It can be an intellectual challenge, a research query, an ethical dilemma — anything that is of personal importance, no matter the scale. Explain its significance to you and what steps you took or could be taken to identify a solution.
- Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others.
- Describe a topic, idea, or concept you find so engaging that it makes you lose all track of time. Why does it captivate you? What or who do you turn to when you want to learn more?
- Share an essay on any topic of your choice. It can be one you’ve already written, one that responds to a different prompt, or one of your own design.
Remember when answering any of these prompts you need to be able to provide the committee with a good understanding of who you really are and why it is that you are applying to their university. Don’t simply answer the question, show why things are important to you and how you meet their specific expectations.
In addition to the above, you also need to answer the Boston University application essay prompt which is provided as a supplementary additional essay that needs to be answered. The following is the current Boston college essay prompt for your application:
“In no more than 250 words, please tell us why BU is a good fit for you and what specifically has led you to apply for admission.”
Giving a good answer in just 250 words is a significant challenge and one that will demonstrate (hopefully) that you have put a lot of thought into why you are applying to Boston. You will need to show that you have clearly researched the university and can match it to your own personal skills and ambitions for the future.
We Can Help Write an Effective Boston College Application Essay
Your application for Boston College requires two admissions essays and they will need to both be written in a way that is going to capture the attention of the reader and show them what a perfect match you are to their expectations of what a Boston student is. Our services carefully match you with a specialist that has a full understanding of precisely what the committee is looking for as well as having all of the language and writing skills to be able to help you craft that perfect essay.
All writing is done directly with you at all times so that contains your personality and will be written from scratch. We provide you with free proofreading and a plagiarism report and will always deliver your unique Boston essay to you on time. We provide you with a full satisfaction money back guarantee with our support so that you can always order from us with confidence.