Do You Need Help to Answer College Essay Prompts?
When you apply to college you will be expected to provide an application that will not only contain all of your results and grades but also a personal statement or application essay. This essay is your opportunity to show the admissions committee who you are and why they should be accepting you. Often this essay will be the deciding factor in whether you will be accepted or not.
Application essay prompts are the questions that are posed against which your statement should be written. It is important that you actually answer the college essay prompts that you are set as not doing so will show that you have not been able to follow the instructions that you have been provided. Some students, however, get so caught up in trying to tell that attention grabbing and unique story that they lose sight of the prompt that has been set.
Whether you are applying to a college directly or through a centralized system you will be expected to provide an essay. The common application which services over 700 colleges has 7 prompts that you can choose from. The application essay that you write through their system should be no longer than 650 words and must be able to show you off in the best light while answering the chosen prompt.
Writing Effective Prompt Answers
Answering writing prompt questions is not always simple and many students get hung up trying to decide which prompt to use and how they should answer it. This will often result in an essay that is simply not going to get you noticed. With most college places being oversubscribed it is, however, vital that you are able to write an essay that is going to make you stand out.
The following are a few suggestions as to how you can ensure that you provide an effective essay that will answer the prompt that you have chosen:
- Don’t start with the prompts; identify the most interesting things about you that make you the person that you are. What has happened in your life that makes for a great story? Do you want to get their attention so what will make the best story about you?
- Match your story to the prompt that best fits your anecdote; this is fairly easy with the common app as the final question allows you to “share an essay on any topic of your choice.”
- Work on your opening line; like an article in a magazine you want your reader to want to read on just because of what you have written in that first all important sentence.
- Ensure that your essay flows; you are telling a story about yourself, not simply listing out facts about yourself as you would if you were writing a resume. Your chosen anecdote will provide you with the storyline that you require.
- Ensure that you clearly answer the prompt and tie it into your conclusion to show its relevance.
How Can We Help Answering Freshman Application Essay Prompts?
We are a professional service that has been helping students with freshman admission for more than 5 years. During this time we have helped many students from countries around the world to gain the places that they are applying to. We have assembled a sizeable team of experts that cover all different subject areas that have proven their abilities to write an effective personal statement many times over.
When you come to us you will be paired with one of our experts who is perfectly qualified to provide you with the support that you are looking for. They work with you directly as they will need to be able to draw out all of the personal information that will be required to write that attention-grabbing essay.
There is never any type of copying when creating your statement through our application essay writing service. Our experts ensure that all writing is done totally from scratch with no standard templates to fill in. They ensure that your writing is totally unique to you as well as being written in a way that is going to get you noticed.
The writer that you will be paired with will be:
- Highly qualified with a postgraduate degree in a field relevant to your personal application
- Highly experienced with writing application essays
- Understands what the prompts are looking for
- Has a full understanding of the application process
- Has excellent native level English skills
The Benefits of Working with Our Personal Statement Writing Help
Our application essay writing service provides you with direct communication with one of the best-qualified writers you will find online in this area. They will work with you and are totally dedicated to ensuring that you will end up with a perfectly written essay that is going to be attention grabbing and very effective. All of our essays will always fully answer the required prompt and give you a better chance of being selected.
In addition to our highly skilled writers you also get to take advantage of:
- Free proofreading on all of the services that we provide
- Original writing with a free plagiarism report to confirm your essay is unique
- Around the clock order tracking and online support
- Confidentiality guaranteed through all of our help
- Pricing that is clearly stated and very affordable
- Guaranteed satisfaction with your application essays or your money back
- On time delivery of your essay even if you ask for a rush order